Strategic Account Manager
Heavy Construction Equipment
Heavy Construction Equipment
Large strategic accounts such as the environmental or water industries etc
Nationwide, Manchester, Leeds, Reading, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Stoke, Sheffield, Cardiff
£55k basic, £66k OTE, car, laptop, mobile, home broadband and phone, pension healthcare, life insurance
- Our client is a major player in the manufacture of construction vehicles of all types and are part of global vehicle manufacturing business
- With full intensive product training and on the job training this is an opportunity to join a very focused and driven team
- With excellent financial incentives too this is a great opportunity to join a market leader
- Your responsibility will be to develop strategic or key accounts and will involve a lot of new business along with looking after existing accounts
- Selling heavy construction equipment to strategic or national accounts you will be selling equipment such as excavators and loaders
- As the strategic account manager you will be working from home and on the road and will rarely be expected in the office
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- A self starter and very energetic
- A real hunter mentality, drive to go out and search for business
- Proven, successful track record in sales of large value heavy equipment
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Experience selling construction equipment
- Experience in a national or key accounts sales role
- Ambition and determination to succeed
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UKs leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since its inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security
- 11 months ago