National Sales Manager
Michael Page Sales - Edinburgh
This job posting is no longer available on TotalJobs.com.
The role is a senior business development appointment with the successful candidate able to deliver strong Account Management and New Business Skills.
- Implement sales strategies to ensure revenue and profits are increased
- Maintains accurate records within the company CRM system for all sales and prospecting activities.
- Provide responses for service and technical request
- Designing and delivering service line presentations
- Tender preparation
- Developing marketing literature
- Flexible approach and willingness to travel
The role is to cover Central Scotland down to Southern England
We are looking for aUK based candidate who can demonstrate a strong local network with the Oil & Gas industry and experience in Subsea products.
- Previous demonstrable experience within one or more of the chosen sectors Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Fabrication is essential.
- Knowledge of Inspection and Integrity activities
- Proven success in presenting technology as a business solution
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Strong sales aptitude
- Able to make effective presentations in time constrained situations
My client is a market leading supplier of Subsea Products to the Oil & Gas industry globally.
A basic salary of £60k to £65k based upon experience. Significant bonuses and a company car. Laptop, mobile, pension etc.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic