We are currently recruiting for a well known not for profit based organisation, an exciting temporary HR Systems Admin Coordinator role has become available.
Candidates must have experience of using CIPHR system for this particular opportunity.
You will be responsible for managing all HR systems and the processes which support the system, including HR database, HR Intranet self service gateway, automated organisation chart, ID badge maker, crystal reporting tool and applicant tracking system.
You will also be required to train all new users of the system and be the first contact for HR system queries, provide reports as required by HR and the wider organisation, support the administration team in the provision of payroll and monthly admin duties.
You will also manage and review the processes which support the administration team.
- Act as the systems manager of the current integrated HR used by this organisation
- Be responsible for implementation, development, rollout and management of upgrades and system changes
- Act as first line support to the HR department and payroll for matters concerning system configuration and operation, liaising as necessary with the system provider.
- Develop with HR users the management information data sets and reports relating to staff, including establishment, turnover, training and development, establishment list, absence, pay data, equal opportunities, diversity and recruitment statistics.
- Ensure adequate training is in place to support component roll-outs and implementations, including liaising with internal training department and system provider.
- Manage and maintain CRB process.
- Carry out day to day management of Systems including Increment payments, Project and Job creation.
- To provide System Administration for the HR/Payroll integrated information system, including maintenance of the system to reflect any individual or organisational change.
- Develop and enhance the administration systems such as sickness deduction procedure and forms which govern payroll.
Candidates must have experience of using CIPHR system for this particular opportunity, ability to demonstrable experience of managing HR systems specifically CIPHR employee database, experience of process improvements and HR system enhancements, experience of producing management information for senior management teams, advanced excel skills, excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.ashleykatehr.com
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group at http://linkd.in/HRProfessionalsNetworkUK
And follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AshleyKateHR
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
- 9 months ago