Circa £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
A well established, global provider of financial software
solutions, they provide an excellent product suite and advisory
services that allow their clients to improve their understanding of
financial market risk.
With offices in Edinburgh, London, Hong Kong and New York and a
growth strategy that aims to keep them leading the way in their
field, your career couldn't be in better hands.
They have an informal, relaxed environment with a professional and
corporate edge and their people are highly educated, pro-active,
passionate and extremely talented individuals all working together
to ensure the success of the organisation.
This role is highly visible within the organisation due to the
strategic nature of the projects. With an internal operations focus
you will be responsible for delivering workflow, database and
analytical tool infrastructure to improve efficiency and quality in
production service delivery. You will be involved in all stages of
the software development life cycle from gathering business
requirements to designing, prototyping, implementing, testing and
supporting new solutions.
- MSSQL database design and development
- MSSQL Scripting, query construction, CLR and stored
- MSSQL integration and reporting services development and
- MSSQL database administration and support (security, backup,
availability and maintenance)
- Windows Workflow Foundation (Version 4) (Desirable)
- Software development with C#, .Net, XML & VS 2008
- Agile (Scrum) and Rapid Application Development experience
- Solutions and delivery focused with a track record for
Please APPLY NOW with an up to date CV and call Andrew Murray
for more details.
Remove from Shortlist
- 9 months ago