Military A1 Assessor / Trainer
First People Recruitment - Aldershot
This job posting is no longer available on First People Recruitment.
My Client is looking for a Key Skills TAC (Military A1 Assessor)
Must have recent practical Military experience (Infantry based) with an understanding of security operations at Platoon level
A committed team player, proactive, dependable, “people-person” with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and with a positive “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of learner portfolios to agreed standards and within specified timelines, and prepare these portfolios for internal verification/moderation and archiving.
- The delivery of Apprenticeship and Security programmes of training and or assessment in accordance with processes and the client.
- Planning & implementation of inductions, initial assessments and mid/end of course reviews with learners.
- Liaison with Candidates, Quality and Verification Officers, Programme Support Administrators, Military Staff and clients
- Conformance to all administrative requirements of nominated programmes as directed by the TCM and person responsible for the activity.
- When fully qualified you will assist with internal verification of training programmes and assessments in accordance with processes.
- Ensure regular liaison with customers and other members to successfully deliver the requirements of the programme.
- Ensure the accurate input of data onto the management information system.
- Adhere to strict timelines for registration, internal verification, assessment and certification.
- Contribute to constructive programme feedback in company and team forums.
- Participate in Internal and External Audit and Verifier visits as required .
- Ensure efficient, cost effective, time and resource management
- The post is based in Hampshire and will require regular travel at short notice within the UK and Overseas.
- Extra daily payments are made for overnight stays in the UK & Overseas
- You MUST have recent forces background to apply for this position as this is a supporting role to the military security sector.
Would ideally suit corporal – colour sergeant rank.
Candidates who have L3 or L4 teaching or L3 Conflict Management Training.
Candidates will be considered without an A1 qualification. (funds pending) You will be expected to take L2 key skills in ITC, Maths & English
Ideally A1- V1- D32/Working experience as an instructor/trainer/supervisor
Recent military experience (Infantry)
Excellent IT skills
Driving licence & own transport is essential
25 mile radius or 40 minutes drive from Aldershot.
First People Recruitment
- 15 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic