Following another successful recruitment drive, this Award Winning, British-owned Estate Agency & Lettings Agency is recruiting another Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator in Dubai, UAE. Candidates will be considered from all over the UK.
With uncapped earnings, huge commissions, and a plethora of benefits and incentives (not to mention the stunning weather!), this company is perfectly placed to offer you the biggest and best career move you could ever make as a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator. Career progression is plentiful too, with impressive growth plans for 2012 and beyond.
- Start date 8th July 2012
- Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Estate Agent / Valuer
- Dubai, UAE
- £50,000 - £100,000 Tax Free OTE - (The top consultant in 2011 earned £112,000 tax free). Sales Negotiators get 50% commission on all fees
- HUGE BENEFITS: Employment Visa, Company Mobile/SIM Card, Fun Working Environment, Subsidised Company Car, Monthly/Annual Incentives, Training and Development Plan, Holidays for Top Sales and Leasing Consultants, Monthly Competitions for Top Sales/Leasing Person, Monthly Staff Night Out, Career Progression
- Full Time, Sunday - Thursday 9am to 6pm. You will be expected to be financially independent in order to able to subsidise initial moving costs
As a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator, you will work in a team of 8 with your OWN Personal Assistant, based from beautiful new offices with a fast paced environment, staff break-out area, a PS3 and TVs for relaxation time. You will also benefit from on-going competitions with prizes including top holidays, designer jewellery and clothes etc.
The successful Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator will possess:
- Substantial experience as a Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent / Valuer / Property Sales Consultant / Lettings Agent / Letting Negotiator or similar title. A background working in Recruitment, as a Recruitment Consultant or similar, will also be considered
- Experience with a large corporate Estate Agency / Lettings Agency (such as Countrywide, Haart, Foxtons, etc.) is favourable
- Financial independence - the typical cost of relocating and subsidising accommodation etc. is around £5,000 (Relocation Assistance is also offered for accommodation or flight, bank account set-up, preferential car rates, etc.)
- A full, clean Driving Licence
As a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator, you will be joining a growing, successful company who have invested heavily in their staff, their brand, website, advertising and office facilities. You will work with a 55-strong team from the flagship 5000 sq ft open plan super-office and sleek café-style shop frontage retail space.
Please click to apply now for this new opening as a Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator in Dubai, UAE!
If the details shown on your CV match our client's requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
eRecruit Solutions is a flat fee online recruitment company, who actively recruit for the following roles: Property Sales Consultant, Property Leasing Consultant, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Representative, Leasing Representative, Estate Agent, Property Negotiator, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Representative, New Business Development Executive, Telesales, Retail, Recruitment, Lettings Agent, Recruitment Consultant, Estate Agency, Direct Sales and Property Management in the UK and Dubai.
- 13 months ago