National Library of Scotland - Edinburgh
This job posting is no longer available on National Museum Directors' Conference.
As the Administration Assistant your responsibilities will include:
To be the Administration Assistant you must have:
- Extracting incoming claim information from our system, identifying and checking orders to establish those that are eligible for claim.
- Liaising with publishers and with the Legal Deposit Libraries (LDL) to maximise the opportunities for receipt.
- Preparing appropriate legal deposit claim correspondence and receipt of letters making sure the accuracy and presentation of information is fit for purpose.
- Maintaining the supplier information database, based on correspondence and information obtained through LDL and industry sources.
- Assisting the ALDL Systems Librarian in the identification and update of data and report creation that supports the creation of accurate claim and / or supplier records.
It would also help if you have:
- Previous experience in a customer relations / service provision role
- A good level of information technology awareness and a grasp of its potential
- Be customer-focused with a strong desire to achieve consistently high standards
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a diverse programme of work against agreed deadlines
National Museum Directors' Conference
- An understanding of publisher management issues.
- Experience in the library/ warehousing and/ or book distribution services.
- 9 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic