Combining over 125 years in retail with 147 years in banking, M&S Money is in a unique position of being able to access all that's great about both the M&S and HSBC brands.
Building on our success to-date, we're now in a position to expand our in-store presence with a broader range of products and services which reflect M&S' strong retail values; quality, value, service, innovation and above all trust. Offering financial services within the unique backdrop of the M&S retail store, customers will be able to manage their finances at their convenience, while they shop.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be the face of M&S Money in-store with a new style of financial services. You will create meaningful and lasting relationships with customers and ensure M&S class service is at the heart of everything you do.
About the role:
This is a critical customer-facing role which embodies the M&S Money brand in-store and you will be expected to:
- Meet customer service, sales and compliance targets as agreed with the M&S Money Manager
- Build customer relationships, identifying solutions that satisfy their financial needs
- Take responsibility for greeting customers referred to M&S Money and ensure their needs are met in line with our service guidelines of, "Do it once, do it right", "Make it Simple" and "Delight when it matters"
- Pro-actively engage with M&S customers in-store and introduce the benefits of the M&S Money product range
- Ensure full product, systems and channel knowledge, resulting in a seamless, quality and value add interaction with the customer
- Establish a connection with the customer to ensure we deliver on the "Specialness" that is the M&S brand promise
- Enhance the profile of M&S Money in-store and drive the success of M&S Money as a core business unit by building strong relationships with the M&S store team
- Act as the first point of resolution for M&S Money complaints
Experience of dealing with customers and selling products is vital for these roles, and whilst experience in a retail bank setting is desirable, we welcome applications from all backgrounds. To succeed in this role you will enjoy building relationships with customers and colleagues and be focused on exceptional standards with respect to customer care and service.
Your personality, positive outlook and commitment to quality combined with a responsible approach to selling is invaluable too. And, above all, you must be a natural when it comes to talking to, and building relationships with, all kinds of people.
At M&S Money we invest in our people and training is imperative in order to deliver against our brand values. As such, we will provide a comprehensive training programme which will be delivered over an 8 week period on a full time basis (two of which will be residential in Chester). Part Time rotas are typically 20 hours, both daytime and evening shifts including weekends.
Our rewards package includes pension, life assurance, 20% M&S discount card and various recognition schemes that reward your contribution in different ways.
- 12 months ago