Field Sales Representative:
Salary - £12,250 basic Commission Bonus
Ringtons (Tea and Coffee) Limited, Head office based in Newcastle, has been a highly-respected family business since 1907. Ringtons has over 280,000 happy customers nationwide who receive a regular home delivery of our teas, coffees and biscuits. Our business is based on quality products and friendly service and our aim is to increase the number of local households we serve in your area. We have won the Investors in People Award for coaching and training of all our staff. We have been given the Freedom of the City of Newcastle upon Tyne for work within our city's economy and suppliers for Waitrose, Marks and Spencer and Fortnum and Mason for our products.
As our Door-to-Door Sales Canvasser / Sales Representative, you'll build our customer base by visiting potential interested residents and inviting them to try our special blends and take advantage of our introductory offers. You could be part of our supportive and friendly team and we can't wait to welcome you as our newest Sales Representative.
Purpose of the job:
To generate the required number of new customers to allow the business to build an ever-increasing number of customers.
1. To discuss and agree the canvass area with the Sales Office Manager before leaving the sales office
2. To stay within the agreed canvass area, unless authorised by the SOM
3. To provide all potential new customers who have placed an order with a sales leaflet, price list, confirmation of order and "Customer News" (when available)
4. Inform all new customers of delivery day, frequency and call-back times.
5. Confirm that the delivery time is convenient with all new customers
6. Deal with all customer complaints quickly and effectively
7. All complaints to be reported to the SOM as soon as possible
8. Contribute to the weekly New Business briefings
9. Drive responsibly and defensively
A basic salary of £12,250
Commission (OTE £18-22K)
Bonus scheme of up to £1500 per annum
Six-month probation guarantee (£15,861)
This is a great opportunity to join a much-loved and well-respected family-run company and become a part of their history. Sales experience is not essential for this role as full training and support will be given. We just want to see real energy and a passion to sell our products, so if you can demonstrate these qualities we want to hear from you today! Jobsite UK - 10 months ago