Business Development Manager
Mobile workforce solutions
Full turnkey telematics solutions
SMEs and smaller Corporates
£35,000 to £40,000 basic, £70,000 to £80,000 OTE plus pension, car (BMW/ Mercedes/Audi) or £500pm allowance, fuel, home office set up.
- Major Player in the Fleet Telematics industry
- Long term growth strategy
- Can offer GENUINE career opportunities
- Excellent enviable client list, feature heavily in the corporate marketplace
- Selling Telematics solutions to SMEs- 30-100 fleets
- 80% new business 20% existing business
- Autonomously working from home
- Full training and induction provided
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Senior level B2B SOLUTIONS sales track record
- Experience field sales (demonstrable track record of success).
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, ideally with experience of CRM systems
- 'self starter' capable of initially identifying relevant opportunities and facilitating engagement at senior level. Highly developed strategic selling /understanding of requirements and buy in
- New business focussed
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK's leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security
- 12 months ago