Relief Security Officer
Securitas: United Kingdom - Cardiff
Everyone who works as part of the Securitas team is expected to deliver the Securitas Difference:
- Aim to add the maximum value to our products and services
- Look for ways to redefine best practice
- Strive to do things better next time
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible value for their spend
- Never take even the smallest detail for granted
As a Security Officer, your specific role is to provide general security of the site including some or all of the following:
- internal and external patrolling, which may include locking/unlocking premises
- access and egress control
- dealing with various emergency situations, including report writing and communicating with emergency services
- key control
- demonstrate an understanding of excellent customer care
- efficient reporting of loss, stolen and/or vandalised equipment and/or property
- Comply with carrying out any other duties reasonably requested from your Line Manager
A valid SIA licence is advantageous for this position.
Due to the relief nature of the role applicants must be prepared to work an irregular shift pattern which may include working a combination of days nights and weekends.
Applicants must have a driving licence and access to their own transportation for this role.
- 9 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic