Reception / Front of House Team members
MITIE Facilities Management - Derby
This job posting is no longer available on MITIE Facilities Management.
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate with excellent customer service experience to support the operation of this Corporate Headquarters.
Their main duties would include:
- To provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- To act as a meet and greet in the main reception.
- To issue Security passes to visiting guests.
- To process room booking and video conference requests and issue support documentation to relevant departments.
- Support Emergency Evacuation procedures.
- Work as part of a flexible team to provide support in two key operational areas.
- To support the review of procedures and processes.
- Ensure that performance is compliant with agreed SLA.
- To put forward any suggestions/initiatives.
- Flexible and proactive.
- Excellent Team Player and passionate about service.
- Experienced in Front of House or Reception ideally gained within a corporate or 5 Star hotel environment.
- Ability to build relations with colleagues, guests and clients.
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills.
- Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking.
- High attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
MITIE is an equal opportunities employer
MITIE Facilities Management
- 12 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic