REED - Walton
This job posting is no longer available on Reed.
My client is a market leader in their field, this role is based in bright modern offices in Hersham with excellent facilities and free parking.
- Analyse and evaluate NOTAM’s, AIP’s, AIP supplements and other recognised aeronautical national documents related to the products in the applicable area of responsibility or as requested.
- Amend (Compile & Digitally Reproduce), to the required specification, the associated Navtech charts ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full.
- Produce (Compile & Digitally Produce) to the required specification all requested new aerodromes ensuring that production requirements are met on time and in full.
- Ensure workload is planned and prioritised to achieve pre-determined deadlines.
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to at all times. Notify the relevant personnel of any non-conformances.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of International Civil Aviation and UK CAA flight procedures.
- Participate as a team member with the daily production and updating of Navtech charts.
- Liaise with the relevant staff with regard to product or production non conformance and any other queries.
- Ensure good housekeeping & Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
- Cartography, Geography or air navigation Industry experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills – oral & written
- Attention to Detail/Quality minded
- Proven ability of working to deadlines
- Must work effectively with others in a team environment as well as work independently with little supervision
- Experience or interest in the aviation industry a definite asset
- Demonstrate computer proficiency
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- 11 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic