Area Sales Manager
Plumbing and Heating
Architects, Contractors, Local Authorities, Mechanical & Engineering
London, Central London, Suffolk, Essex & Bedfordshire
£32k - £38k Basic, £50k OTE, company car, Mobile phone
This leading manufacturer of bespoke central heating/electrical radiators and towel rails offers the opportunity to progress at this very well respected company in the industry which is growing year on year
- The Area sales Manager will be covering London, Central London, Suffolk, Essex & Bedfordshire
- Developing projects and getting plumbing and heating products specified through Architects & Contractors
- Will be targeting local authorities, mechanical engineers and companies associated to the Olympics and new build commercial and domestic properties
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Experience specifying to Architects and Contractors
- Field sales experience in the plumbing and heating arena
- Technically compliant
- Extensive contacts in mechanical and engineering industry
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- A history in selling radiators
- Hard working and motivated individual
- Good technical ability
- CRM knowledge would be an advantage
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK's leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security
- 10 months ago