Job (Senior Management Role), Co Antrim, Northern Ireland
In partnership with its client, Cpl N.I. Ltd., is currently seeking an experienced Regulation & Pricing Manager for an permanent role.
The Head of Regulation and Pricing will report directly to the General Manager. Working within an established business this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in helping the organisation achieve its objectives.
This is a Senior role within the Utilities Sector working as a Head of Regulation and Pricing and will involve maintaining a clear understanding of the regulatory considerations, focusing on building optimum pricing solutions for both gas and electricity customers and working closely with Transportation and all internal and external customers.
The Head of Regulation and Pricing will be responsible for the following:
Experience and skill set requirements:
- Report operational and margin performance against regulatory contracts, in particular highlighting issues or license modifications that need to be addressed in order to ensure compliance and/or maximise business return.
- Propose changes to the regulatory conditions and presenting the case to the General Manager and Senior Management Team as required.
- Work with various statutory bodies to ensure the delivery of regulatory conditions for successful business growth in compliance with market harmonisation rules and statutory network codes of operation.
- Draft responses to industry consultations for internal review and develop the company response.
- Protecting the interests and the reputation of the Company in a professional manner at all times and in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Representing the company at all relevant industry forums.
- Draft procedures, management and gas purchasing reports as required.
- Degree in Economics / Finance / or other relevant business related discipline.
- At least 3 yrs previous experience in a regulated business environment, preferably within gas or electricity industry.
- Successful track record in supporting business activities whilst managing a team.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- First class IT, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload.
To apply or for further information, please contact Clare Sinanan +44 28 9072 5607or +44 7788 914019 or email your CV to email@example.com
Head of Regulation and Pricing, Regulation Manager, Utilities, Regulated environment, gas, electricity, economics, finance, Senior team, Senior Manager, Belfast, County Antrim, County Down, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Job, Opportunity, Career, Role, Vacancy
- 12 months ago