£25,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of stock control / goods in management within a warehouse environment?
Would you like to work for an innovative, rapidly expanding company in the west of London?
Working as part of the technical department you will play a key role in taking ownership of all stock within a busy warehouse, you will have responsibility for stock control and the management of the Goods In function. Ensuring goods are received, checked, booked on and put away in a timely, safe and cost effective manner. You will drive high levels of stock accuracy, maintaining a current and accurate stock control database.
You'll liaise with purchasing to ensure smooth flow of deliveries and resolve any supplier issues.
You will be responsible for the line management of 2 goods in/quality operatives.
Working times are 8am - 4:
30pm Mon - Thurs, and 8am -1:30pm Friday.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience of stock control / warehouse management within fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) or a related industry.
- Computer / IT literacy essential, and experience of using a warehouse management system (WMS) is preferred
- Highly numerate, with keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Team working/supervision experience, but also ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of operating a fork-lift truck
Please apply online for further information or contact Neil Walton on 0207 562 1708
"team leader, production, production line, warehouse, quality control, quality management, supervisor, Manager, packaging"
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carlisle Staffing plc, trading as SRG is an Employment Business/Agency.
SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For'.
- 9 months ago