English & German
Concentrix works with some of the world's leading companies, providing sales; marketing services, print and fulfilment, customer and technical support that help grow their business and increase customer satisfaction. With locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the US and supporting over 33 languages, we give our clients the global reach essential for business success.
King.com is a skill-gaming website launched in August 2003. The King.com website is now available in 9 languages and 7 currencies.
Launched in August 2003, King.com is available in over 50 countries, 10 languages and 7 currencies. It is the largest skill gaming site in the world, with 350 million games played in January '09. King.com is available to players for free, by subscription or for real cash prizes. It has also, recently become available to customers by download to mobile phone.
In Skill Gaming, players take part in games where skill and experience determine the outcome of a game rather than chance or luck.
The person in this position will work in a team environment to provide excellent customer service to skilled gamers via email. The role of Customer Care Representative focuses on providing a positive customer experience through, efficient, friendly, high quality responses. Candidates will be required to take part in, and encourage active participation in team discussion activities. They will also take part in the testing of all new games published on the king.com website to identify bugs and develop knowledge of games.
- Provides excellent customer service to skilled gamers via email
- Provides a positive customer experience through, efficient, friendly, high quality response
- Takes part in, and encourages active participation in team discussion activities
- Takes part in the testing of all new games published on the king.com website to identify bugs and develop knowledge of games.
- Takes part in, and encourage active participation in team discussion activities
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- Demonstrates expertise with internet, internet applications and Microsoft Windows, familiar with PC hardware, PC gaming and related consumer electronics
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- 2 years outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
£6.41 per hour (equivalent to £13,335 per annum gross (taxes to be deducted)).
All Concentrix staff must have a UK bank account in their own name and must provide these details to us on their first day of employment (exceptions made for those who are relocating to the UK).
HOURS OF WORK
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Sunday
8am – 7pm however Concentrix operational hours are 24 hours 7 days per week. Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
21 Holiday & 6 Stat days & birthday day off. Holidays cannot be taken in the first month of employment. In months 2 and 3 of probation, holidays can be taken if accrued.
- Extremely competitive salary
- Concentrix provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
- the opportunity to travel and work abroad
- the opportunity to improve your standard of English and work in a multi-lingual environment
- Performance Related Pay
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Eye Care Provision
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
- Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
- 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Team and Concentrix events
T here will be a 3 month probation period before confirmation of your contract status.
RELOCATION:For those that are relocating, we offer a fantastic package:
Travel costs will be reimbursed up to the cost of €250 (reimbursements will be authorized if the employee remains employed by Concentrix for at least 3 months). All receipts must be kept for reimbursement.
Accommodation provided up to the first seven nights stay and an excellent support system in place to help find permanent accommodation.
We have an individual relocation advisor within Concentrix who will offer ongoing help and assistance until you get settled (opening up bank accounts, applying for National Insurance numbers and finding accommodation)
More information on Belfast...
Belfast is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital city of Northern Ireland, Belfast is home to more than 270,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, entertainment and shops.
The transportation within Belfast is also first class with two airports, direct sea crossings from Scotland and England and a direct rail link from Dublin, getting to Belfast and Northern Ireland has never been easier.
Moving to a new city can be a daunting experience but Belfast is among the most welcoming cities in the world and we, as a company, do our best to make sure the transition is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team and it is extremely cheap to live in Belfast – accommodation, transportation and the general cost of living are all very reasonable.
To find out more about this fantastic city, please visit http://www.gotobelfast.com
We look forward to receiving your application soon!
- 11 months ago