The Company – Graduate Web Sales Consultants
Established in 2001 our client is a high growth Business Process
Outsourcing company delivering innovative, professional eCommerce
solutions into the SME market on behalf of there partners.
Based in Edinburgh yet operating nationally, our client touch every
stage of an SME`s online journey, from simple starter web sites and
brochureware; through to content management and full blown
eCommerce, web 2.0 and PPC campaign pages. They can help their
clients reach, engage and commercialize their customer base. Our
client is growing consistently every quarter and they now employ
nearly 100 staff across sales, development and operations.
This highly successful and rapidly growing organisation within the
Internet and eCommerce sector often hold regular team building
activities and team days or nights to motivate and reward their
Their working environment is target driven and extremely fast paced
based in quirky offices our client offers their staff a fun,
friendly and relaxed place to work.
The Role - Graduate Web Sales Consultants
Commencing the role as the web sales consultant the graduates` main
responsibilities will be to:
- Develop new and existing customers in order to pitch the benefits
of our clients` product offerings.
- Be responsible for identifying and maximising sales opportunities
and meeting targets.
- Be responsible for B2B selling of online business solutions and
telecommunications services, including expert set-up, Online
Starter Kit, Broadband and various other BT products.
- Achieve sales through speaking with a high probability existing
- Convert leads into sales for product demonstrations.
- Deliver a clear demonstration of capabilities and features of the
products/ services by consultation with our clients` customer and
identify their bespoke requirements.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets on a daily/weekly/monthly
The successful candidate will be encouraged with ongoing support,
internal and external training and incentives to reward their hard
work. Our client continues to develop and promote from
The Benefits – Graduate Web Sales Consultants
- 30 days holiday including statuary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Training and support
- Competitive earnings
- Progression opportunities
For this graduate sales opportunity we are looking for the
- Essential - Educated to degree level
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Professional and mature attitude
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT Literate
To apply for this entry level graduate sales position, send your
application to us via the link quoting reference:
£17000 to £35000 Per:
Latest Jobs RSS Feed
Email this Page
Bookmark this page
Graduate Inside Sales Executive - 25K OTE
Second Language Internal Sales Executive, £27K+ OTE!
Graduate Business Development Executive, London - £31,000 OTE
Sales Engineer - Pre Sales
International Graduate Resourcer
Graduate Sales Executive, £26K OTE, Maidenhead
Graduate Business Account Manager, London - £28k+ OTE
Graduate Business Development Executive
German Speaking Graduate Business Sales Executive - £50,000 OTE
Graduate Business Sales Executive - £50,000 OTE
Listing Items 1 to 10 of 465 of 47
- 11 months ago