Quality Control Inspector (AA/QuaConIns/Aberdeen)
Linear Recruitment Ltd - Aberdeen
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- To work at all times to the Company’s Quality Management System.
- To complete all applicable activities identified within the department work packs and purchase orders.
- Ensure all calibrated equipment used within the test and inspection process is within calibration date and rated for the work activities.
- Play a pro-active role in housekeeping and continuous improvement initiatives.
As necessary, perform other duties, requiring essentially the same level of skill & responsibility, when required.
- 12 months ago
View job -
Apply from a computer - email job
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic