About NYSE Euronext
NYSE Euronext (NYX) is a leading global operator of financial markets and provider of innovative trading technologies. The company's exchanges in Europe and the United States trade equities, futures, options, fixed-income and exchange-traded products. With approximately 8,000 listed issues (excluding European Structured Products), NYSE Euronext's equities markets – the New York Stock Exchange, NYSE Euronext, NYSE Amex, NYSE Alternext and NYSE Arca – represent one-third of the world's equities trading, the most liquidity of any global exchange group. NYSE Euronext also operates NYSE Liffe, one of the leading European derivatives businesses and the world's second-largest derivatives business by value of trading. The company offers comprehensive commercial technology, connectivity and market data products and services through NYSE Technologies. NYSE Euronext is in the S&P 500 index, and is the only exchange operator in the Fortune 500. For more information, please visit: http://www.nyx.com.
About NYSE Technologies
A division of NYSE Euronext (NYX), NYSE Technologies provides broadly accessible, comprehensive connectivity and transaction capabilities, data and infrastructure services, and managed solutions for a range of customers requiring next-generation performance and expertise for mission critical and value-added trading services. NYSE Technologies offers a diverse array of products, services and solutions to: the Buy Side, including order routing, liquidity discovery and access to a community of over 630 Broker-Dealers and execution destinations globally; the Sell Side, including high performance, end-to-end messaging software and innovative market data products delivered on the world’s largest, most reliable financial transaction network; and Market Venues and Exchanges, including multi-asset exchange platform services, managed services and expert consultancy. With offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia, NYSE Technologies offers advanced integrated solutions for the global capital markets community, earning the ability to power trading operations for many of the world’s best financial institutions and exchanges. For additional information visit: http://www.nyse.com/technologies
As the Network Engineer you will be responsible for the implementation of the company wide Network Infrastructure. This position requires participation in the network project design review process with the network architecture team. It also requires implementation of the Network Project Deployment Plans and operational support. You will execute knowledge transfer of complex LAN/MAN/WAN infrastructure and security infrastructure. You will also implement and document technology solutions that comprise of Juniper and Cisco Routing, Switching, Security, VoIP and Adva DWDM platforms and provide hands on support of 1000+ Junipe/Cisco Network Devices (routers/switches/firewalls). You will be expected to provide solutions/technology technical support, provide Level 2 escalation support for Network/Systems/EMS Operations and mentor other less experienced Engineers. You will be responsible for troubleshooting end to end connectivity problems with various groups such as Level I and 2 support and Systems Engineers/Operations teams.
you would primarily be working US hours (1pm – 10pm), however you may be required to temporarily change your shift hours based on major project support. You will also be expected to provide On Call support for evening and weekend work.
The ideal candidate for this position will be willing to take on an enormous challenge, and will be able to work with some of the newest, cutting-edge technologies.
To find out more about NYSE Technologies please visit www.nyxjobs.co.uk
- Implementation and operational support of routing/switching protocols in complex network environments including OSPF, MPLS, VPLS, EIGRP, BGP, RIP, Spanning Tree, 802.1q, 802.1x, 802.3af (PoE), EtherChannel, LACP, etc...
- Experience with the following: NAT, route redistribution, policy routing, HSRP, VRRP traffic policing/rate limiting, network load balancing, access control lists, route maps
- Knowledge of IP multicast, troubleshooting and routing solutions (IP PIM Sparse/Dense Modes, IGMP v1, 2 and 3, RP)
- Platform experience with any of the following hardware vendors: Juniper EX8200, EX4500, EX4200, MX480, SRX240 and SA2500, Cisco ASR1000, 7200, 3725, 2800, 2600, 831 series routers, Cisco 6500 Sup/MSFC, 4900, 3750, 2950, 2950-LRE series switches (Native and Hybrid IOS), BIGIP F5 Load Balancer Traffic Manager and Cisco Pix/ASA Firewalls.
- Strong knowledge, implementation and troubleshooting experience with IPSEC/3DES VPN's and Remote Access Solutions
- Experience with firewall administration of Cisco ASA/PIX and Junper SRX240 and SA2500.
- Able to troubleshoot application performance or voice issues from a network perspective in a timely manner
NYSE Technologies is an equal opportunities employer
Adelaide Exchange, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT2 8GD
028 9082 2000
Visit Employer Website
- 12 months ago