DSP Software Engineer (Senior)
Dialog Semiconductor - Edinburgh
This job posting is no longer available on Dialog Semiconductor.
To support existing and new DSP projects:
- Design, development, integration and evaluation of DSP audio algorithms and software
- Design, development, integration and verification of embedded firmware
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in specification, design and implementation of embedded DSP audio solutions.
- Participate in specification, design and optimisation of DSP audio frameworks and associated embedded code.
- Integration and verification of embedded DSP code developed internally and from third party vendors.
- Developing and maintaining useful and meaningful technical documentation
- Provide technical support for a product from its conception through to production
- Evaluation and analysis of audio enhancement and customer specific functions with DSP
- Support Applications Engineering for production ramp up and customer specific requirements
- At least 3-5 years of good industrial experience
- Fluent in real time embedded C programming with in-depth knowledge of DSP algorithm development and evaluation
- Knowledge and understanding of fixed point implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of acoustics.
- Experience in developing embedded code for interrupt driven systems.
- Competency in interfacing with hardware.
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to develop efficient and maintainable code with a good knowledge of software design principles and processes.
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Concise and proactive communication skills within a multi-site and multi-cultural environment.
- 10 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic