This will be a contract position which will end at the end of the year with a STRONG possibility of the contract being extended beyond that. You will be paid through an Umbrella company or Ltd solution if you have one.
To capture and convert all planned data to as-built on the GIS (Tcomms & G/Comms) and as-built records onto the logical inventory system (Cramer)
To improve data integrity of system through various on going projects.
Maintaining Data integrity of the Systems
Adherence to drafting and data entry standards
Updating workflow management system and in house web application.
Management of own workflow within agreed SLA's
Production of reports for all internal customers
Must Have Skills:
1. Must have good data analyst skills and be competent in the use of email systems
2. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
3. Must be able to work as part of a team and demonstrate resourcefulness.
4. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to Have Skills:
1. Preferable but not essential OND/HND level qualification in GIS, CAD, Telecoms and or IT based subject matter.
2. Preferable work experience operating CAD or GIS for a public utility network planning function preferably in telecommunications or CATV.
3. Preferable work experience with Telecoms circuits, ideally with operational support/inventory systems.
Key Skills: Accuracy, dedicated team member, professional attitude, Data Entry, GIS Analyst, GIS Technician, Excel, TotalJobs.com - 11 months ago