Harris Corporation - Aberdeen
This job posting is no longer available on Harris Corporation.
World Class Careers
Anywhere in the World
Harris CapRock's PACT for the Future - Passion, Accountability, Courage, Transparency
Our software developer will aid development and document integrations with current and new technologies to support HCC support, service delivery and customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Cooperate with all QHSE and quality policies, standards, procedures, and provisions that the Company have in place
- Responsibility for the Tools service portfolio within HCC.
- Provide technical direction and guidance in close correlation with product development, support and service delivery.
- Ensure Tools services are standardised and fully documented.
- Maintain Service Design Packages (SDPs) for all Tools services.
- Apply industry standard (e.g. ITILV3) lifecycle management as it relates to Service Operation, Service Transition and Service Design.
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of service offerings.
- Plan release and deployment changes.
- Approve configuration and engineering changes impacting Tools provided services.
- Maintain a global standard for the entire Tools portfolio.
- Must be customer focused
- Ability to coordinate activities across a large team of people
- Well organised and self directed
- Strong knowledge and familiar with Microsoft Windows Servers Family and a variety of Linux flavors.
- Experience in one of more Apache, Tomcat and IIS web servers.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, PHP and/or Perl.
- Good understanding of network setup, management and monitoring protocols. TCP/IP, SNMP
- Familiar with database structure and administration.
- Understanding of Java development language.
- Shows Initiative, Team player
- Hands-on Problem Solver
- Degree in Computer Programming, Science or equivalent or suitable HNC/HND with previous
- 13 months ago
View Indeed in: Mobile - Classic