An exciting opportunity has arisen within Eptica for a creative, talented and experienced Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for the graphic design and production of all marketing collateral, email marketing, print graphics and making our multilingual website great.
You should have between 5+ years agency or client side experience in both web and graphic design, and have a strong portfolio able to show proven abilities in developing websites, email marketing campaigns, email newsletters and print.
You must have outstanding digital skills and be proficient in computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Paint Shop Pro as well as knowledge of Flash, XML-based web applications and programming, XHTML programming, and other web development languages and technologies. The role will see you using a mix of skills with front end coding of HTML and CSS along with strong design skills in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign.
What we need from you:
- Candidates who can also speak French will have a distinct advantage
- Be highly proficient in coding standards compliant, search engine friendly websites in XHTML/CSS
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Understanding of web usability and information architecture, knowledge of wireframes and mock-ups (UI & IA Design) would be beneficial
- Ability to produce high quality landing pages and customer conversion skills
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Experience in creating digital marketing material e.g. design and production of HTML email marketing templates, web banners, e-newsletters etc
- Experience in designing for print, e.g. case studies, product collateral etc
- You should have a natural flair for creative design as well as knowledge of web design and design tools
- Confident PC user
- Be passionate and keep up-to-date with the latest web design trends
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other non-design team members
- A strong team player
- Positive, can do attitude
As Eptica’s Web/Graphic Designer, you will have great communication skills and be confident in taking briefs from internal senior management. You will be able to work to deadlines whilst returning quality results. You should be highly creative and have a passion in designing for both web and print. You should be able to work well as an individual and as part of a team and present your ideas with clarity and confidence. You will need to adapt to changing circumstances and manage multiple international, concurrent projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join an established, successful company and become a key member of our friendly team.
Eptica is a leading global provider of multi channel Customer Interaction software. We operate in one of the most exciting and fastest changing areas of software, enabling organisations to deliver better online, social and mobile customer service. Today more than 370 customers, including some of the world’s most successful brands, in 15 countries, use Eptica to deliver excellent customer service at much lower cost. Visit our website www.eptica.com and Eptica’s Customer Experience blog http://eptica.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/how-business-leaders-are-fighting-the-battle-against-customer-churn/ to find out more about us.
Eptica is headquartered in France with offices in the UK, Spain and Singapore and operates worldwide through its network of partners. The company’s continuing innovation and strong performance resulted in Eptica’s inclusion in Gartner’s 2010 & 2011 Magic Quadrant for Web Customer Service, which recognizes just 13 companies worldwide.
- 10 months ago