We are looking for a Youth Programme Manager/Coordinator for our client, a well established charity in the housing sector. Are you a well organised and highly motivated individual with a desire to engage our local youth using fresh and innovative methods? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is an extremely varied role, requiring strong relationship building skills and the ability to manage multiple projects. Duties will include;
If you have experience in youth work/support, housing associations or the charity sector, then we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Please apply to this advert, ensuring you attach an up to date CV.
- effectively and efficiently deliver and manage youth projects, devise and deliver effective marketing strategies
- supervise, develop and support staff
- manage, monitor and account for budgets
- actively recruit and engage our youth
- work closely with voluntary and statutory agencies working in the area
- carry out regular evaluation of ongoing projects
- identify and support opportunities for our youth to secure employment
Office Angels is acting as an employment agency in this matter, and is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels - 21 months ago
Office Angels has sourced secretarial and office support staff since 1986, making them the UK’s leading recruitment consultancy in this...