A highly reputable and multi-national backed Social Techology company is looking for a Technical Platform/Product Director in a NEW role working on a sophisticated Entreprise Social/CRM/Data Platform to direct clients.
The Technical Platform/Product Director will be responsible for the development and execution of the short, medium and long term enterprise roadmap.
We are looking for a platform evangelist; someone who will be able to define the vision for and creating new elements to the platform as well as ensuring the existing product continues its position as a market leader.
The role is a member of the senior management team.
Responsibilities will include
- Defining and delivering the short, medium and long term product plans
- Working with stakeholders across the business to define long-term vision for the platform and translating it into a coherent and realistic road map
- Taking client feedback on board to understand pain points and consider solutions going forward
- Leading the technical Platform Team
- Ensuring there is consensus for product vision across the management team and encouraging input from all team members
We are Tandem Recruitment, DIGITAL,MARKETING AND TECHNOLOGY specialists with over 15 years permanent and contract recruitment experience in the UK and Europe. To view our list of current job openings please visit us at - [URL removed]
- Extensive relevant hands-on technical management experience of software developers, systems administrators/architects,
- Detailed technical understanding of major social media platforms and how they may be utilised by third parties
- An outstanding record of individual technical achievement
- The mix of intelligence, integrity,domain knowledge, verbal agility and diplomacy, which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of technically astute teams across the company
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong understanding of coding principles and concepts
- An ability to articulate complex concepts to those with different levels of understanding
- An appreciation of the commercial environment in which our clients will be using the products
- Knowledge of big data and its application in a commercial environment
- Comfortable taking direction from others
- A fanatical level of curiosity of social and the social media landscape as well as a deep appreciation for its potential
- An ability to deal with the backend architecture of the platform as well as being comfortable being in a client facing position where necessary
Mail Online - 16 months ago