We are seeking an SEO Executive to join our growing eCommerce team. The SEO Executive will be responsible for driving natural search traffic to our industry leading ecommerce site.
The SEO Executive will also be supporting key internal stakeholders by providing advice and insight on all things SEO and coaching the wider business on best SEO practices.
- Develop, scope and deliver the SEO strategy for the main .com site, mobile site, community and blogging platforms
- You will have an advanced level of knowledge and understand how search engines and websites work and the capability to work hands-on to solve problems, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- You will work closely with the web developers to ensure our website is optimised from a technical perspective and liaise with other team members to ensure synergy with our marketing campaigns
- Working with the content team you will help create guidelines and best practice templates for the teams to work with and pull content from all areas of the business and market to actively publish on relevant online forums
- Produce SEO analysis including, performance metrics, keyword research, competitive market audits, website audits, etc
- You will have clear understanding of the issues surrounding user experience, accessibility and information architecture and you will keep up to date with latest SEO initiatives in the marketplace and be able to articulate these in business terms either revenue or service related.
- You will work hand in hand with your technical, content and marketing colleagues to ensure we create cohesive customer focused strategies across the digital platforms.
- You will have experience of running large SEO programmes in B2C verticals teamed with a good understanding of SEO analytics software (Advanced Web Ranking, SEO Moz tools, Omniture, etc). Mobile industry knowledge and experience would be an advantage. Personal attributes will include strong commercial and business awareness, and analytical and technical mind, excellent communication skills and the ability to see and plan long term strategic goals.
Simply Marketing Jobs - 11 months ago
Exsurgo was formed in a bid to create a recruitment business that would be better. We look to combine our expertise with thoroughness and sp...