An opportunity has arisen to join the Customer Implementation team as an Implementation Consultant. An ESSENTIAL criteria of the role is fluency in another European language supported by the division (German, French, Turkish, Polish, Italian, Spanish). The Implementation Consultant role will involve a variety of tasks in the testing, certification and project management of EU Member Projects and Production Changes. .
- Act as main point of contact for customer and relationship management for the project lifecycle
- Produce, validate and maintain all project documentation, including project plan project scope etc.
- Provide consultancy to the customer throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Carry out testing & certification activities for new and/or existing members
- Work with team leader to proactively resolve problems and conflicts as they arise
- Instigating improvements to the certification and project management process
- Complete the complex process of setting up of a customer's profile within the Visa Europe systems
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key departments within Visa Europe
- Proven ability to use their own initiative
- Solid experience in providing Customer Service in a B2B environment and or Project Management experience ESSENTIAL
- Ideally educated to degree level (UK/overseas) or equivalent significant industry experience could mitigate this need
- Fluency in English plus a second European language supported by Implementation ESSENTIAL - German, French, Turkish, Polish, Italian, Spanish
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Visa Europe is owned and operated by more than 4,000 European member banks and was incorporated in July 2004. In October 2007, Visa Europe became independent of the new global Visa Inc., with an exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual licence in Europe. As a dedicated European payment system it is able to respond quickly to the specific market needs of European banks and their customers - cardholders and retailers - and to meet the European Commission's objective to create a true internal market for payments.
- Experience of payment systems, mobile or banking experience
Visa enjoys unsurpassed acceptance around the world. In addition, Visa/PLUS is one of the world's largest global ATM networks, offering cash access in local currency in over 200 countries.
Jobsite UK - 8 months ago
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 2...