The Media & Analyst Relations Manager will drive media & analyst relations within the UK & Ireland for a range of internal & external clients including Accenture's industry & capability groups - consulting, technology, & outsourcing. The role includes development & promotion of "Big Push" campaigns in the media to help prepare the landscape for lead generation & sales
Support UKI Director of Media & Analyst Relations to provide timely responses to media & analyst requests. Liaise with & support colleagues in UKI & globally to provide answers.
Deliver & execute local media plans to publicise work of Accenture in target media.
Work closely & manage relevant relationships with our PR agencies.
Support UKI Director of Media & Analyst Relations.
- Provide timely responses to media & analyst requests. Liaise with & support colleagues in UKI & globally to provide answers.
- Provide media training for our spokespeople where necessary.
- Deliver & execute local media plans to publicise work of Accenture in target media.
- Offer professional media & analyst advice to UK & global media & analyst relations colleagues & to our clients both internally & externally.
- Work closely & manage relevant relationships with our PR agencies.
- Develop professional working relationships with key journalists & clients.
- Follow all marketing services processes, particularly with regards to time-reporting and approvals.
- Ensure career counsellor is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines, and escalate to him or her any potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
- Work with external suppliers and agencies where necessary.
- Continue to develop PR, marketing & communications skills, attending training as directed by career counsellor.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Understanding of Accenture's area of business and overall business strategy.
- Understanding of & ability to execute strategic PR and communications techniques.
- Understanding of Industry Analyst Relations.
- Good relationships with UK Business Media.
- Understanding and ability to apply message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge for area of specialisation inside Accenture.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of budget management and financial reporting.
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with colleagues & PR agencies.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues
Closing date for applications 12th October 2012. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Please Click here to Apply
Monster UK - 7 months ago
Accenture Limited, a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing organization, is the world's largest consulting firm. A...