Exceptionally innovative company based in West Yorkshire are looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to meet their growing global demand from leading Oil and Gas organisations? Do you have experience of 3D design and detailing within the valve, pump or subsea industry and want to work for an outstanding employer? If this sounds like you and youre looking for a career that offers long-term career stability and development then read on
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a leading design and manufacturer of subsea products for the global market place including Saudi Arabia, Brazil, India and China.
The responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer are as follows:
To fulfil these requirements you must have the following skills / experience:
- Design and detailing valves, actuators or similar product that is under pressure i.e. subsea equipment
- Design for manufacture
- Liaise with customers to develop solutions to requirements
- Liaise with manufacturing to ensure feasibility of the design
- Work on Multiple projects simultaneously
- Design and development of next generation products
Desirable Skills for the Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Experience of 3D design and detailing of components used in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry or power industry. CAD packages could include put are not limited to Solid Works, Catia, Inventor, Pro-E, Unigraphics, Solid Edge.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be offered the opportunity to join a leading organisation. You will be offered a competitive package and long-term job stability.
- Knowledge of AMSE or API standards
- AutoDesk Inventor CAD skills
- Knowledge of valves or pumps for the Oil and Gas industry
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details or by calling Andrew Crook on 0161 962 6111.
JAM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
View our latest jobs today at [URL removed] and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
Mail Online - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -