Old Mother Redcap Hotel
£18,500 - £19,000
Working at Crown Carveries
If you want the satisfaction of seeing your customers coming back eager for more then join our friendly Crown Carveries team. Soon you'll be helping deliver top quality carvery food that's staggering value for money and seeing satisfied guests returning time and time again!
Jaw-dropping value in a friendly pub atmosphere
There's an art to delivering such extraordinary value and you can learn these invaluable skills in the relaxed working environment of a friendly local pub. It's a great way to build your career whilst being at the heart of the local community.
Welcome to Crown Carvery Old Mother Redcap Hotel
The Old Mother is a great community business located near a large housing estate inBlackburn. This business has a strong local trade and will do in the region of 3000 meals a week.
Please be aware that this position will require you to hold a full driving licence and you must have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Crown Carveries are justly renowned for their incredible value for money and, as Kitchen Manager, it'll be down to you to achieve it. We're simply the best at keeping things simple, from the succulent roasts on our carvery deck to our mouth-watering puddings. One thing's for sure, our helpings have been known to stretch our customers' waistbands but never their budget!
What you'll do in this role
As Kitchen Manager you'll be responsible for everything that goes into our kitchen and everything that comes out. You'll train, motivate and inspire your team to become an efficient carvery machine! Offering such fantastic value means that excellent standards and controls are a must, along with a commitment to ensuring that the deck is excellent, EVERY time.
What will make you perfect for the job?
- As Kitchen Manager, you'll be responsible for training and motivating your staff ensuring a perfect blend in the kitchen
- You'll make sure that the carvery is sheer perfection, all day, every day
- You'll be responsible for food stock control and ordering
- You'll be accountable for the kitchen's financial performance
- You'll be on the fast track to a rewarding managerial career with us
What we offer
- Kitchen Manager / team leader experience in a high volume, branded environment
- A passion for delivering great food and an obsessive attention to detail ensuring that every dish that leaves the kitchen leaves a guest satisfied
- Leadership qualities with the enthusiasm and charisma to inspire your team
- Attention to the maintenance of profit margins
- Strict about conforming to health and hygiene regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a hunger to learn
- Minimum level 2 food safety (and preferably higher)
Apply now if you fancy a rewarding and challenging career where you can really go places.
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive Kitchen Manager bonus package - up to £4k!
- Opportunityto join a defined contribution pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday
- Other lifestyle-flexible benefits
InCatering - 13 months ago