My client is a leading liquidity provider in global markets specializing in ultra-high frequency trading seeks an exceptional Software Developer to join their Electronic Trading Group as they expand their highly successful, fully automated computerized trading franchise across asset classes.
This is a hands-on position for the full development cycle, from requirements collection to final deployment, and includes ongoing support for internal users. The successful candidate will work with an existing team of highly technical engineers to extend the functionality and performance of their sophisticated trading system that manages significant amounts of the firm's capital. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to become a key contributor and work side by side with their highly talented team of software engineers, quantitative strategists, and traders on cutting-edge technology and sophisticated quantitative strategies.
Although they are based within a financially secure organization, the Electronic Trading Group has much of the character of a high-tech startup: a hard-working cooperative environment, no rigid boundaries, and excellent compensation for superior performance. In addition to experience and expertise in the field, we are looking for maturity, intelligence, enthusiasm, versatility, and most importantly passion for technology
We offer highly competitive above market compensation tied to individual and business
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or closely related field, with a high GPA.
- Demonstrated experience working on the design, implementation, and deployment of large, complex software projects.
- High level of expertise in systems programming on UNIX and Windows.
- High level of expertise in a variety of programming languages, including C/C++, Java, and scripting languages.
- Familiarity with database systems and languages, in particular Oracle and SQL.
- Familiarity with software development tools, such as version control, project management, and bug tracking systems.
- Ability to understand sophisticated mathematical and financial concepts.
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently in a high-pressure, time-critical environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with programmers, traders, and management.
- High attention to detail.
If you believe that your experience and skills match the above requirements please send through your CV to email@example.com.
Aston Carter Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Aston Carter - 11 months ago
Aston Carter is an independent IT recruitment consultancy established in 1997 to provide a pro-active service to the investment banking mark...