You should have:
1. A good (1:1 or 2:1) programming-related degree
3. Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and Web standards
4. Familiarity with BDD (or TDD) processes and frameworks
5. Familiarity with Git or Subversion
6. Familiarity with Node.js
7. At least 1 year of commercial experience in software development
8. Familiarity with Linux
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dunn & Bradstreet. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Please telephone or email your CV for an immediate response. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
CWJobs.co.uk - 14 months ago
Eaglecliff is a technical consulting service specializing in sustainable business practices and green upgrades for small business facilities...