Position: ITIL Support Analyst
Level: Competitive Salary + Benefits
What will I do as an ITIL Support Analyst?
You’ll work closely with high-profile industry experts on a daily basis to make sure that reporting and analysis across our Information Technology Infrastructure Library ( ITIL ) is effective and accurate. Moreover, you’ll also work with teams across the business to ensure that ITIL processes are understood and followed. In doing so, you’ll develop a highly marketable set of skills that will take your all-round ITIL expertise to the next level.
It’s an exciting time to join our Business Systems function. Currently the team is focused on helping us to interact more effectively with our customers, but we hope to shift our focus to moving boldly into new markets.
As a market leader and a truly global brewing organisation we aim to go from strength to strength towards a brighter future to further strength our position as the UK’s leading beer and cider business.
As part of the Heineken team you will have a massive impact on the direction of the business, offering you an incredible chance to make your mark on one of the biggest and best portfolios of beer and cider brands including what we call the Super 6 in the UK: Fosters, Heineken, John Smiths, Bulmers, Kronenburg 1664, and Strongbow.
As an ITIL Support Analyst, what skills and qualifications will I need?
As an ITIL Support Analyst, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- A degree-level education or equivalent
- Operational support and experience
- ITIL awareness and service management experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Process and procedure experience
About HEINEKEN in the UK
- Supporting ITIL processes by providing accurate documentation to process managers
- Developing and maintaining effective communication channels across the business
- Establishing feedback mechanisms to allow the smooth transmission of information
- Producing standard weekly reports for all ITIL processes
- Supporting a rigorous audit process, particularly within the field of change and configuration management
At HEINEKEN in the UK our success absolutely depends on the great people who work for us. That’s why we’re committed to providing jobs and careers that are enjoyable and challenging, in an environment built on fairness and respect. In short, we want to make HEINEKEN a great place to work.
As the UK’s leading beer and cider business, we’re also passionate about our fantastic brands including Foster's, Heineken®, Strongbow, Kronenbourg 1664, John Smith's and Bulmers plus a wide range of speciality brands. We employ around 2,300 people across the country, as well as owning around 1,300 pubs through our S&N Pub Company business.
HEINEKEN in the UK is an equal opportunities employer.
TotalJobs.com - 9 months ago
Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries. H...