The successful candidate will proofread and linguistically check game content and manuals in their native language as well as ensuring there no technical issues with the games. Excellent English is also required. Some games testing experience or knowledge of the video gaming industry would be desirable.
-- Work experience in an English speaking environment.
- Attention to details in their native language. (spelling, grammar etc.)
- Strong understanding in English (verbal and written)
- Linguistic testing experience
- Attention to details (spelling, grammatical errors etc.)
We have an urgent need for Polish Czech,French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish testers but are also keen to hear from you if you speak another language.
- Working experience in videogame industry.
- Experience in translations is and advantage but not essential.
reed.co.uk - 10 months ago