Freelance Senior UX Architect
Infusion is seeking a talented User Experience Architect who will build user interface design concepts and prototypes using the latest and greatest in technology for our clients’ next-generation applications. Successful candidates will become key members of a rapidly-expanding product usability team that is focused on deploying innovative products that maximize ease-of-use for a wide range of end-users.
The User Experience Architect works on various project teams to build prototype user interface designs for enterprise web and desktop applications. You will work to actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and desirability of the solutions that we develop for our clients.
The London office is currently in the process of building out its Internet marketing and design practice. One might think that all London needs right now is another agency doing this kind of work, doing “that Internet thing”. The truth is Infusion has already been creating great work for well over 10 years. We have the established technical and design chops to actually build the insightful ideas we bring to our clients. We make change happen.
Infusion is a Microsoft Partner that applies emerging technologies to solve complex software problems. Our international offices offer a full suite of information technology services with a focus on talent, technology, and design-driven methodologies, placing Infusion at the forefront of interface exploration.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualize, design, implement, and evaluate user-centered application experiences.
- Design interactive solutions through the use of low fidelity wireframes and flow documents.
- Collaborate in the definition of user interface design standards for applications, to optimize ease-of-use and achieve an integrated and consistent look and feel.
- Experiment with innovative approaches to visual design that push the boundaries.
- Understand best practices and be proactive in proposing improvements in design as well as function and features
- Support the Creative Director on new business pitches from conception through to final presentation.
- Stay current on emerging trends in online consumer behaviour, technologies and design.
- Excel at working with all departments to ensure the creative output is world-class and continuously exceptional—a particular emphasis here on the partnership with Art Directors and Graphic Designers to maintain a focus on usability and structural integrity as work is translated to visual design.
If this sounds like something you could do, click here to apply or go to www.infusion.com/careers to join the Infusion team!
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design.
- Strong production graphics capability
- Expert-level knowledge of key design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and experience with Flash.
- Applied experience with information architecture a very big asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Expression Blend and/or design for Silverlight and WPF would be advantageous
- Knowledge of usability and design practices for accessibility.
- Experience with software development processes and life cycles.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based prototypes under tight time constraints.
- Ability to pull simple interaction solutions from complex requirements and multiple content sources
Uktemps.co.uk - 13 months ago
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with crea...