Certified and/or Chartered Financial Adviser.
Liverpool City Centre, with offices and opportunities in London and Dubai.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience/ AUM. Bonus available.
Excellent connections will be a distinct advantage.
Reporting into two Company Directors, the role involves advising new clients that the business is generating, in addition to servicing an existing client bank that the successful applicant has ownership of.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients` homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients` financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Providing full, detailed, complaint fact finds on a `first-time` basis to designated paraplanner.
- Analysing information in conjunction with designated Paraplanner, preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements.
- Double-checking recommendations and reports are accurate with prescribed brief/plan/ client needs and expectations.
- Integrating Lifetime Financial Planning and associated techniques in order to add value for clients / and our service (note that experience of Truth Software is an advantage)
- Integrating estate planning into traditional financial services such that the adviser is either able to refer work within the business or alternatively, once / if estate planning exams have been passed, advising on estate planning oneself. (estate planning courses are available)
- Educated to certified or chartered level, or who has shown the initiative to learn and has the desire to reach that level soon.
- Experience of "Lifestyle Financial Planning" is a distinct advantage.
- Experienced - ideal 5+ years as an adviser.
ICSJobsBoard.com - 9 months ago