Covering M4 Corridor
£22k to £25k Basic + Expensed Company car (OTE £40k+)
The Commission is uncapped so earnings only limited by your potential
Established 50 years ago, we are a family-owned company that publishes a subscription-only monthly magazine and are proud to be one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Our magazine is packed with the latest health news, fashion & beauty, celebrity interviews, food and drink and special features plus competitions, a free prize draw, special offers, exclusive benefits and the latest news from the charities we support. Currently the magazine is enjoyed by approximately 3/4 million people.
Along with the magazine publication we also provide our members with extensive benefits and special offers that include days out and shopping discounts, Holiday & Travel Discounts and best buy offers on motoring.For more information on all of our benefits take a look at our website .
Additionally, £1/3 million will be donated in 2012 to health related charities building on the £54m already donated. So far this year we have helped to raise over £1.5m for health charities including Marie Curie Cancer Care, Sense, The Eve Appeal and Mind through ?The Candis Big Give'.
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Director, you will, following a fast track training program recruit and manage a sales team within the division, ensuring the achievement of targets and compliance with company codes of practice, and policies & procedures. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing daily sales activities, ensuring targets for volume, productivity & quality are met.
- Monitoring individual performance, ensuring no compromise on quality, and that support and coaching is provided.
- Ensuring direct reports are working effectively in line with contract and PDA, and that territories are as directed.
- When applicable, ensure that venues are properly supervised and staffed as directed by the Divisional Sales Director, that all sales materials are correctly used and that proper regard is paid to health and safety issues.
- Support the Divisional Sales Director in the recruitment of new sales people, in particular provide intensive coaching and support in the field to ensure that all new starters meet their agreed sales targets, and that inductions are carried out.
- Supervise and retrain Salespeople as necessary, for example where customer complaints have been received or retention levels are unacceptable.
- Ensure that sales staff complete all required documentation, including PDA's, and Venue Trackers
- Assist in the organisation and presentation at Sales meetings and participate in meetings as required.
You will be an exemplary sales person with the ability to motivate and control Sales personnel. You will be held accountable for the performance of the Sales team you are responsible for managing, and must work to ensure the routine delivery of sales targets (both in terms of volume and quality) in a cost effective manner. You will not have a personal sales target, however personal selling is considered to be an integral part of the role.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be an enthusiastic and self motivated team player, and be able to work without close supervision. In addition you will have excellent selling, planning and organisational skills, and the ability to effectively present to the highest standards. You must be IT literate and have a good awareness of Health & Safety issues and compliance.
If you want to work for a respected company with great career prospects and wish to be considered for this role, click apply and attach your CV. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
People that might be interested in this role include: Sales Managers, Development Managers, Direct Sales Managers, Door to Door Sales, Field Sales Managers,
reed.co.uk - 14 months ago