Are you a Community Nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in London? PULSE can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options!
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, PULSE are currently seeking to attract experienced NMC registered Community Nurses to work in West London.
Successful Candidates will: -
In return PULSE will offer you: -
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
- Be flexible and reliable
- Hold a current full UK driving license and the use of a car for work
. Enhanced maternity benefits
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
PULSE are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
- Access to the unique PULSE Privilege Scheme
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
If you want to be the first to hear about the best community nursing opportunities in London then apply now online.
Pulse Staffing UK - 12 months ago