Mirco-Second Latency C++ - High Frequency Trading – Hedge Fund - £[blocked]k
A major London based hedge fund are currently looking to add to their specialist high frequency trading team, by hiring a very strong, experienced C++ Developer. You will ideally be experienced in either Equities or FX. Offering an outstanding salary and package, this is a brilliant opportunity for a cutting edge developer to join one of the most revered teams in the City.
If successful you will be working on:
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity you must have:
- Cross asset class high frequency trading platforms
- Business focussed, small but specialist development teams
- Market leading projects and products
- Ultra low latency, high performance, real time Algo systems
This is an exceptional chance to join a brilliant team and work alongside other C++ specialists on a market leading, low latency system. Apply now to Lloyd Axten at Huxley Associates to be considered.
- Very strong C++ experience on Linux
- Have an in depth understanding and appreciation of latency
- Have worked on high frequency, high performance, multithreaded systems
- Any further experience of market data connectivity, TDP, UDP or performance tuning would be massively beneficial.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
Go Job Search - 11 months ago
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions ac...