C++ Options Developer, High Frequency Automated Prop Trading, Market Making
One of the world's most elite and successful automated proprietary trading / market making firms are seeking an exceptional C++ technologist with very strong Options knowledge.
This is a hands-on position where they are looking for the very highest calibre candidates, and they have gone to great lengths to explain that money is no object - they want the best technologists in the world to join them, and bonus buy outs, relocations, sign-ons, equity buy-outs etc. are all considered if necessary.
The firm are a global market maker dedicated to enhancing liquidity and efficiency in the world's financial markets (25+ exchanges), with offices across the globe. They use highly-automated algorithms to trade a variety of asset classes on many of the world's major electronic exchanges and alternative trading systems.
- Expert level (knowing the language syntax back-to-front, with in depth understanding of the semantics of different syntactic constructs and knowledge of what's happening 'under the hood')
- Strong understanding of core computer science concepts
- Will consider Java candidates too if they are prepared to work with both Java and C++
- Also of interest: Exchange Connectivity, Smart Order Routing, DMA, Signal Processing
Their style of trading enables them to continue doing well even in down or volatile markets, so despite the recent financial turmoil they are making record profits and are looking to double in size. Hiring a technologist with strong Options knowledge is viewed as key to helping them do this.Aston Carter Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Ideally Options Market Making
- Exchanges like Eurex / Liffe / OMX / LME / ICE etc.
Aston Carter - 14 months ago
Aston Carter is an independent IT recruitment consultancy established in 1997 to provide a pro-active service to the investment banking mark...