Our client, an international media group based in West London, is currently seeking a Press Coordinator with one of the Baltic languages( Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian) to work on a part-time basis within their Central Press Department. It is also essential that the individual speaks good to fluent Russian.
The initial contract will be for 6 months, with a possibility of becoming permanent after this period
This is a fast-paced and challenging role which would suit pro-active candidates with a translation background and a passion for media
- Assemble program material information and enter all details accurately into the Press system
- Liaise with translators on a regular basis- provide and distribute materials for translation, add translated material to in-house system
- Translate program materials into mother tongue language
- Responsible for maintenance of production images, locating and uploading into in-house system
- In charge of program listings, ensuring that all are accurate and error free
This will be a part time position ( 2 days per week) initially for a 6 month contract.
- Estonian, Lithuanian or Latvian to mother tongue standard
- Fluent in spoken and written Russian and English
- Excellent written skills in all languages
- Good translation skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Interest in film an advantage
- Experience with content managements systems an advantage
Start date ASAP
Â£22,500 pro rata ( equivalent to circa Â£750 per month)
>>> APPLICATIONS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Top Language Jobs - 10 months ago
Language Recruitment Services is a specialist multilingual recruitment consultancy conveniently situated in the heart of Central London.