6 Month Contract
£[blocked].00 per hr Ltd
Our prestigious and industry leading Commercial and Defence Communications Company require a QA Engineer to join them on an on-going 6 month contract basis.
This role is to specifically address the preparation of test systems and the subsequent execution of test campaigns on Payloads. The role will need knowledge of the functional components of test systems and their interaction to Payloads.
- verification of test system customisation, preparation, build and validation
- monitoring the maintenance and use of test systems
- management of sub sequential test system non-compliances
- agreement of prepared test procedures against test requirements
- verification of Payload test set-ups prior to test
- management of Payload non-conformances during test
- non-conformance root cause analysis and monitoring of corrective and preventive actions
- validation of test system preparation, handover and transportation off site
Implementation of Quality Assurance activities for spacecraft payloads. Monitoring and reporting of Assembly Integration & Test (AIT) Quality Assurance criteria including quality gate review activities, documentation records and collection/evaluation of metrics.
Qualifications and/or Skills
Desirable: Knowledge of European Space Agency (ESA) Space requirements.
- Strong Quality Assurance background with practical knowledge of implemented quality systems.
- Verification of test system similar to that of Satellite payload
Essential: Demonstrative knowledge of Space/Aerospace Quality Assurance activities.
Desirable: Working knowledge of utilising quality tools such as Lean, FMEA, Kaizen, Poka Yoke and 5S.
Previous working background within design and manufacture engineering business.
Having a working knowledge of the above in respect of RF and Payloads would put you in a strong position for this role.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call [blocked] for more information.
Go Job Search - 11 months ago
ARM Holdings develops and licenses microprocessors based on reduced instruction set computing (RISC) -- a chip architecture that allows seve...