zoot Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Mi resumen laboral fue positivo.
OPERARIA (Former Employee) –  Auxiliar A18 February 2015
Mi experiencia en Zoot fue gratificante aprendi a relacionarme de manera laboral eficazmente ,compartiendo los horarios de descanso
de cada turno lo que sumaba acercamiento personal.
Pros
No llegue a utilizarla
Cons
La unica contra fue mi corto periodo de tiempo
Great place for work experience
Sales Assistant&Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Gauteng,Tshwane18 May 2013
My typical day at work entails cleaning and replenishing the store in the morning,then order stock that is finished from the warehouse.take a five minutes tea break then from there start assisting customers with the goal of beating the daily target,during the course of the day we will receive stock then its checked then packed in the store room.If there is new stock it is packed in the store room and a size curve is put on the floor,stock is received twice or more in a day depending on the busyness of the store.
I have learned to expand my fashion sense,I have become a better merchandiser and even better sales person.I have been able to adopt to my new surroundings very well and can work under intense pressure because in retail sales is everything and I have managed to push the maximum output out of my department(Men's Department).Management has demanded the best from us and I am glad I have been able to meet the desired work productivity,and as for my co-workers i really enjoy them but for a set time of the day because they all women so I tend to not understand them at times.
The company I work for is privately owned so there are no regional managers so we deal with the owners on a daily basis,and that really is the hardest part of the job.The owners are very demanding and perfectionist which in its own its not a problem,but the way they are so demanding and often times un-understanding it really baffles us and usually leads to breaking
the team spirit of the store.On a regular basis we shouted at and insulted for things we where not even trained for,on a really quiet day
  more... when there is not much customers our efforts to at least make 50-70% of the daily target is un-appreciated.And the company has no development program so if you hired as a sales person you going to die as a sales person,they don't promote.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people i work with,they are experienced,vibrant,smart,wise loving and treat you like family.most are trapped there because of the lack of opportunity provided by their back rounds.
Pros
Commision
Cons
Lack of days off.
Productive, vibrant, energetic and busy.
Sales Consultant _ Team Leader (Current Employee) –  cape town, western cape5 January 2013
Very interesting work place. There are always tasks to be done, failure to do them at any point is forbidden. Friendly staff and good management. The managers are always concerned about your well being, they always make sure that you are comfortable and always have private meetings with you, where you may express work related issues. There are many factors in this work place that motivates one to always give the best service to customers and to always keep a positive attitude. The nature of this job requires you to stand for 8 hours a day, resulting in low energy levels, but the hour lunch break makes up for that. It is always busy, thus, maintaining high energry levels is a 'must-do' at this work place. This work place, being my first straight out of high school, has taught me all i know. Great place to learn and to develope excellent communication skills.
Pros
benefits- clothing allowance, commission
Cons
operates 364 days a year, 1 day off a week.