Woodstock Employee Reviews

Town of woodstock
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, MD11 November 2017
Woodstock is a town located in maryland where the job corps center is held. People who strive to find a post career or who do have a highschool diploma or a drivers liscrnse attend here to obtain what it is they need in life
Pros
Good scholl
Movie - Temporary position
Assistant Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR6 November 2017
This was a movie. The position was therefore temporary. My position is usually well paid and Union. The budget was very low and it was neither well paid nor Union. The Director was very hard to deal with due to her incompetence but the rest of the crew was very pro.
Pros
Free lunches, nice crew
Cons
incompetent director, poorly paid
Productive, Relaxed, Small Business
Associate Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GA25 January 2017
It was a project based job that was dependent on the owner's needs. I would set up the project for him, then implemented. Rate was dependent on the type of project.
a good fire place , nice balcony with a good view of the old district
bartender (Former Employee) –  251 albert road25 January 2016
i will clock in at 9 h 00 in the morning for the early shift
and set up my bar ,as for my job description that goes , with making coffee , serving , Draught beer , (from the brewery downstairs)
up to serve wine
it will be as for lunch people will walk in for their lunch , some will go with food and beer , some ,food and wine ,some coffee after lunch
and later in the afternoon that will be some new customers that will come for beer testing (including tourist)
i have learn how to serve Draught Beer , fortified wine ,single malt whisky correctly
management ,hard working people , co workers , some were professional , others mean
the hardest part of my job was a quiet day , when there were not a lot of booking , or even some walk in
the most enjoyable day part of my job was that ,when i serve a lot of customers , and they are happy about the service , walking away with good memorable time , good experience
Pros
free lunches
Cons
everything was ok
Good small company, refreshing place to work, learnt a lot of experience in all field of business
Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TN5 November 2015
Starting work from 8 if i am going to office. otherwise will start at 6 when at home. or whenever work came.
Learned Managing a company, the quality process, dealing with clients (small to big), how to manage different types of people, learned to bring up the company from scratch.
Management people were so good and cooperative, didn't interfere in my day to day activities.
Co-workers were like friends to me. I always was near to them.
Hardest part of job was the hot climate.
The most enjoyable part was Business development of the company, buying tenders, preparing and submission of tenders.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible timings, work from home, travelling
Cons
Tiring to work in the hot climate of Chennai
goood family company to work for
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  woodstock25 July 2014
we have a office of 9 people. there are 11 branches all over the north of georgia. My day is very busy. I do multitask and always open to learn new things.
Have a great relationship with my coworkers. We are like a family.
Pros
commitment is too far. and have been driving it for years
Cons
love the work enviroment
was only here a year and a couple months
PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, Il.31 October 2013
I was a purchasing assistant. I had a good boss but the company in itself was not good to work for. They didnt know how to treat employees, they wanted it to run like a jail, no talking, no laughing and it was so slow that I couldnt take it any longer and just didnt last.
Cons
This was a highly productive and very fun place to work.
Hi Lo Driver/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Branch, MI25 September 2013
I loaded and unloaded semi's and unloaded train cars. I was supervisor and hi lo driver for the company and also did some secretarial work as was needed. I had great co workers and the hardest part of the job was putting supplies in the kiln to dry . I loved the company and the boss was the best.
Pros
learned how to drive a hi lo and learned about wood treatment.
Cons
i was sorry to see the job end
poorly ran
CNA (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WI8 September 2013
poorly ran facility, always short staffed, residents were not getting the quality of care they should have because of staffing.

CNA staff really cared about their residents.