We provide front line NHS and social care services across the country. Since 2006 we’ve treated more than seven million people providing care good enough for our families.
Our aim is to make a real difference to people’s lives by offering NHS and social care services that are:
- Free at the point of need
- Better than what went before
- A great experience for everyone
- Better value for the public and the NHS
- We understand that it’s our people living our values that makes us who we are, and it’s about how together we can make a difference.
Hear more about Virgin Care from Richard Branson and Bart Johnson.
53 salaries reported
£25,086 per year
27 salaries reported
£25,508 per year
16 salaries reported
£30,350 per year
We provide front line NHS and social care services across the country. Since 2006 we’ve treated more than 5 million people making sure that everyone feels the difference.
Our aim is to make a real difference to people’s lives by offering NHS and social care services.
Where could I expect to see Virgin Care?
Well, we operate over 300 NHS and local authority services throughout the country across three broad service types:
• Primary care services – GP practices, urgent care centres, minor injury units and walk-in centres
• Intermediate care services –Usually services that your GP refers you for such as audiology, dermatology, physiotherapy, podiatry and rheumatology, to name a few
• Community services –Wheelchair services, prison healthcare, sexual health, community hospitals, neuro- rehabilitation, frail/elderly care, health visiting, district nursing, services for children with complex mental, physical and sensory learning difficulties, end of life care – less