Tudor Employment Agency Employee Reviews

Repetative
Car driver (Current Employee) –  Birmingham1 November 2016
Staret at 10:am, derive cars through the auction site, park them in a compound. After the auctio has finished empty the compound and find places to park the cars in other areas so the compound is empty for the next day auction. Line up new set of cars for the next day auction
Pros
Half price food and drink
Cons
Zero Hour Contract
False advertising
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bilston18 October 2016
Minimum wage. To get extra you have to hit targets.but it's impossible because old staff gets all the good orders. When asked why this is happening no answer was given just nodding off.
bad romanian company
Order Picker/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Walsall10 September 2016
Please shut down this company
They don't pay you at time and this is very important..overtime never
Romanian company Tudor..
Pros
shut down
Cons
they dont pay you at time
Not always work
Warehouse oprative (Current Employee) –  Cannock21 August 2016
I have been with tudor since January at the start it was a good company at the start but now they say u have work and I have had 2 nights work in a month and they never tell u if they change your shift till late only if ur in early
Offered 6.70 per hour as a ground worker!
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Nowhere12 August 2016
How can they justify paying a groundworker £6.70 per hour, they seemed shocked when I said I'd be looking for atleast £12, utter unprofessionalism, attitude, not a clue what there yakking on about, terrible terrible agency
Pros
Pros haha none
Cons
Cons haha everything
Rubbish
Prospective warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Bilston5 August 2016
Rubbish.

Registered for Admin (6 years operations assistant experience), and also have a lot of warehouse experience to cover all bases. Smashed the typing speed and accuracy test, didn't hear from them.

Was called out the blue offering picking work for £10/hour.

Then came the nitty gritty- 2.5 days unpaid training, really? No one does that now, its Day Zero on site inductions as industry standard.
The pay rate was actually 7.20/hour.
My last job was 17.3k a year
Told them to explain why I should work for a 16 year old wage at 35.
No answer.

Bye bye Tudor. Useless.
Pros
Cons
All of it.
Good high street agency
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Bilston8 June 2016
Some of the reviews on here are mis-leading and very negative - personally I think people need to remember that agencies do provide a free service to the worker!
From my experience the staff were friendly and honest, they explained that contracts were temporary but that's what I expected from agency work.
Registration process was very thorough and I had to provide various right to work documents which some people would find frustrating - shows this agency takes compliance seriously!
Would recommend.
Pros
Polite staff
Sound
Operative (Former Employee) –  Walsall3 May 2016
Got nice staff, got work, get paid
What not to like
Got no issues and if I did they wud sort anyway, approachable workers
Done loads of work for them
Should be shutdown and staff quarantined
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Bilston15 April 2016
Worst company ive ever worked for, rude, unproffesional and insulting. Company should be shut down and all the staff quarantined to another country
Pros
Cons
Bunch of proons
A nightmare
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Walsall28 August 2015
Very rude when they ring you on the phone but nice and sweet face to face, cancel shifts regally and will take your bonus that you earn for any reason they can find as they in truth only want to pay people minimum wage. Also they have pickers who are secretly on set wages of 12 pound an hour. I should know I use to work there
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor wage
An agency who are very belittling towards employees
Parcel Sorter (Former Employee) –  Walsall/ Oldbury24 May 2015
Tudor Employment have very unprofessional staff who lack in basic customer service skills.
Firstly if you are planning to register with them, be prepared to wait almost 2 hours to be seen (there's no ticket service & there's usually 7 members of staff with only 2-3 of them dealing with customers).
I then had an induction at a well established order picking warehouse and the presentation was very quick followed by a test which everyone was required to do. However when people were answering questions or had struggled with them due to English being their second language or with additional learning needs, the management from Tudor Employment were laughing at people's answers and making very belittling comments like 'even those who are English can't even read the questions or write their names properly', they assume that everyone who wants a job are 'desperate' for a job, even though for some people they may have 'chosen' to do this role as an extra income.
Then once the induction was complete, they may offer you shifts but BEWARE: They may do any of the following 1) Ban you from working at the company with no wrongdoing - even though you are complying to the company rules & may have never been banned from anywhere in your life 2) let you go after working 4-5 hours into your 8/9 hour shift (be prepared for transport), 3) Only give you 1 shift and then when you get paid it all goes towards the security check, uniform etc.
Therefore if you are looking for warehouse work please register with a more professional employment agency who are reliable and with good customer service
  more... skills.  less
Pros
Cons
Poor customer service skills/long waiting time to be seen/unpredictable treatment when in the job
Avoid like the plague!!!
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  DPD23 February 2015
Where do I start! Very unprofessional and rude staff who require training in customer service and manners. They tell you to start an hour earlier and don't get paid either. Amazes me how companies like DPD use Tudor. I was charged for uniform (pretty much a navy top with logo) which should be provided. The Walsall office is shabby and the staff at reception are constantly on their mobile phones and chatting away. Seriously AVOID this agency, unless you don't want job security and enjoy rude staff!! Would give it less than a star, if possible no star rating.
Pros
Cons
Terrible agency
Terrible agency.
Factory worker. (Former Employee) –  Halesfield3 November 2014
Terrible agency I got told there was jobs then the company never enrolled me in a job. Then I went on a health and safety course to which the company said that the students should go down to Tudor as there were jobs. An I went down an the women wasn't even aware that we had been sent and was told there wasn't any jobs yet I was informed that they had at least 3 jobs. So I phoned the company I did the course through to which she confirmed again there was definitely jobs. So why I got told there wasn't any is ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Breakdown of communication. false information given.
Un professional staff, false prospects no respect.
parcel sorter (Former Employee) –  oldbury9 October 2014
got charged money out my wages for safety boots which I had never received or requested. Received a very rude text message from their accounts manager. Terrible pay, especially for working night shifts. Avoid if you can!
Pros
none!!
Cons
everything about them!
workplace was ok
welder (Former Employee) –  Cresswell2 October 2014
Broken promises don't do there own payroll online company does it for them at a cost of£26 per wk wudnt bother with tudor waste of time
Cons
useless
Dpd smethwick and oldbury
Parcel sorter (Former Employee) –  smethwick23 September 2014
Their office work is done only by ladies and to be honest most of them dont have manners at all. Beside this , payment is horrible 6.31 for night shift, they say you should start 8 and it ends up you start 9:30 and u get paid from then, i mean, i would recommend them only when u are really totally desperate. Otherwise stay away.
No respect for the people they employ!
Parcel sorter (Former Employee) –  Oldbury16 August 2014
Tudor is definately one agency to avoid if your looking for work. They mess around with you, they tell you to go in a certain time and end up sending you home by saying they don't need you, which totally messes up your day. Not recommended at all. Not to mention the rude staff that pick up the telephones in the morning no manners whatsoever.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the agency.
chance would be a fine thing.
monkeys uncle (Former Employee) –  walsall9 July 2014
I was asked to attend a two day unpaid induction for homeserve in connection with drivers mate jobs that were being advertised ,since then the only time ive been contacted has been late twice on a Saturday night ,I assume to cover for the sunday shift that somebody else cant be bothered to do because they have been on the lash on the Saturday night so to recap ,two day unpaid induction for two late night phone calls in approx. four months ,by the way are some people who are using this site taking the mick or are they really that stupid and cant spell
Pros
it was a nice sunny day on the two days induction
Cons
dont know what it was like to work there.
Its a work place with lot of fun.
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Walsall27 March 2013
It was always challanged days in the job. I learn to be more patience with service users. They were brilliant people to work with. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. Trying to calm the service user down when he is having a bad day. It is when we going for a weekend break there is alway music and dancing with service users.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
normal hours
messed about
order picker (Former Employee) –  bilston3 August 2012
turned up to 6-2 shifts sent home 4 days in a row,2-10 shifs cancelled 3 days in a row then no contact for 2 weeks.when finally got a shift sent home early.