The Recruitment & Employment Bureau

The Recruitment & Employment Bureau Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Top agency
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire7 November 2017
I popped in looking for work in Mansfield and ended up staying for a coffee and chat! Lovely staff and really show care about you. They called me with a job offer the next day
Pros
Staff
Been working for them nearly 2 years
Cold caller (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, Nottinghamshire30 October 2017
Been working at Mansfield for a moment and not had any issues just with the company manager but they have a new one and it's fine now. I'm 18 and they give me lots of support during interviews and finding a job that is best one going.
Pros
Pay, helpful staff, longtime work
Cons
Only open till 5 most days
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rushden, Northamptonshire26 June 2017
Rubbish agencey. Went for interview for job few weeks back for warehouse job in Rushden ment to get back to me same day but nothing. Rubbish management. Will not use again
Pros
Rubbish
Cons
Rubbish
Strata is the worst company whit the worst staff in Midlands be aware !
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Pinxton, Nottinghamshire3 May 2017
People won't let you work they will bully you from the first day i was a bendi driver there for 1 month , is a s**t work place no health and saftey no nothing and the pay is s**t for what they whant you to do , Staff and Management is very poor i dont recomand !!!! better cleaning on the streets in rain then any job in this company !!!
Useless management
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Rushden, Northamptonshire6 March 2017
The management of this company are pathetic. There's no courtesy or respect. They promise work is coming but it never does, weeks can pass without any contact from them if you don't constantly hound them for an answer.
Cons
Disorganised and inefficient management
Got a perm job through this agency
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom15 January 2017
Worked for this agency for around three months in one very good placement. I'm a hard worker and reliable, I love the job and was offered my job soon after registering
Found all the management team really helpful and they gave me all the advice I needed.
I got a perm job 2 weeks ago on a placement they gave me. I would recommend and if my situation changes every in the future I would definitely work for them again. All staff were really understanding to my circumstances with work hours etc and I would say the best agency around here I've worked for.
Pros
Management team, good pay, perm job, found me a job in 2 days
Cons
Transport to location isn't easy without a car
Rude people
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire20 December 2016
I tried to phone asking for work, they were rude to me. They make you work slave drivers, and the work in not permanent. They are liars. The manager have no respect for their staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Recruitment & Employment Bureau. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8