This video highlights the roles available through Teaching Personnel, how we can help you and how to register for work with us.
This video brings together a collection of opinions from teachers and teaching assistants who have found work in UK schools through Teaching Personnel.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment specialist. Since 1996 we have registered over 100,000 teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find them work in UK classrooms. We are recognised for having the most stringent vetting procedures and for tailoring our service to meet the unique staffing requirements of every school. Every academic year we provide staff to over 5,000 schools and are recognised by schools as the quality provider of education supply staff.
We aim to support schools in delivering higher levels of pupil attainment and help teachers and classroom support staff find the type of work that best suits their needs.
Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy was created for teachers and learning support staff wishing to stay ahead in their profession.
The CPD Academy is an online portal where you can browse and book the most relevant up to date CPD courses available. For more information, visit www.teachingpersonnel.com
5,617 salaries reported
£60.54 per day
6,918 salaries reported
£116 per day
1,228 salaries reported
£66.29 per day
- Established in 1996 with 61 branches across England & Wales
- Specialising solely in the education sector
- Over 200 highly trained Recruitment Consultants and Branch Managers including Sector Specialist Consultants in most branches
- Over 10,000 quality teachers and support staff registered, vetted and available for work
- 60% long-term placements and 40% short-term supply cover last academic year
- Over 5,000 regular using client schools across England and Wales
- A growing reputation for being the quality provider of education supply staff and helping schools raise standards and attainment
- A track record of implementing programmes of tuition since 2008, providing tutors for over a million hours of tuition
- A track record of supplying specific, specialised SEN staff to mainstream and SEN schools
- Catholic Schools Recruitment Partnerships which provides bespoke staffing solutions to individual schools, school groups, clusters and multi-academy trusts across England and Wales
Much more than a supply agency, Teaching Personnel's consultants, managers and directors all share a set of values that place raising standards in education as the key objective.
Teaching Personnel have worked solely in the business of education recruitment since 1996. During this time we have supplied staff to thousands of schools and helped tens of thousands of teachers and teaching assistants find the type of work they were seeking.
At Teaching Personnel we have a team of high calibre personnel who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer service and delivering excellence for candidates and schools. – less