TC Facilities Management Employee Reviews

did not like as wages never right
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Blackburn14 December 2017
loved the job it self it was only when got pick on bye mangers about thing that had not been done only thing is did not get noth time hove hour an half to do everything
What a great company
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Hampshire7 December 2017
Fast vetting amazing hourly wage and really nice people. Its a shame they charge £120 for uniform. But other wise can't find anything wrong with them really good contracts manager. Much better company than I was working for never accept a job with mitie there on site managers will stab you in the back at every opportunity there were 2 really good supervisors and one who could do what they wanted and get away from it stay away from them
Pros
Great pay hours lunch which is paid for
Cons
£120 for uniform
Terrible
Assistant Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Corringham and Fobbing7 December 2017
Cleaning operative 2 hours a night 6 day a week .terrible training had to learn things from the bakery manager instead of my supervisor only had one tshirt was promised more but never got then had to write down my hours in a book cause the clocking in machine was broken.the worst job i ever had .
Pros
Cons
Everything about working for this company
Possibly worst job ever
In Store Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire6 December 2017
Treated like dirt and constantly reminded that you are disposable. Standards quickly deteriorated when they made the decision to cut staff and expect the remaining to double the workload whilst still paying minimum wage.
Save yourself the hassle and find a company that treats you with the respect you deserve
Pros
At least the in store Tesco staff were friendly
Cons
Almost everything.
fun work place
In-store manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 December 2017
flexible working hours ,overtime available if u wish to work more hours,no experience required as an operative,safe working place to work ,job security
Pros
over time available
Cons
Needs to be more organisation within the company management needs to swallow their ego and start working with their staff we are all equal
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Margate, Kent30 November 2017
Management need to swallow the ego and start working as a team with their staff and listen. regular meetings and necessary to keep the status quo. Look after your staff and your company will run itself communication is the key points here, I cannot stress that enough.
Pros
Cons
Management don't listen not organised whatsoever
Bead Company i ever work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hampshire17 November 2017
This is one of the worse company i ever work,0 hours contract every month pay worang,no communication from anyone managment joke we TUPE over with this company since never have any good think found.sorry

this is a typical cleaning company not security or facility management.
Pros
hope they will go from my life
Cons
nothing positive to share
some where where i can stay
cleaning (Current Employee) –  Gloucester8 November 2017
i would like to work some where tat i an enjoy ad stay and progress in the company i have ambitions to succeed and aim higher because i love a it of a challenge in my life which will make me a better worker
Instore cleaner (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, Lincolnshire13 October 2017
Do not apply. You have been warned. That simple. You are treated like muck on the bottom of a shoe. Instore manager pretends to care but really is one of the worst people you could ever meet.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
supermarket
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Banbridge, County Down6 October 2017
I am very happy with wages in this job and work collegues is very friendly and nice people. in workplaces is clean and duty,

managament people always take with understanding if have some problems.
Pros
special cards for staff
Bad place to work
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Diss, Norfolk4 October 2017
Expect you to work long hours have to chase your pay each fortnight it's never correct.
No training No support No pay No holidays
Worst place to work EVER
Pros
No pros
Cons
As above long hours. No pay
Hard Work
ISM (Current Employee) –  Taunton area26 September 2017
A good job with good people but lots of pressure on you every day and often 7 days a week working. Also issues with behind called all times of the day and night never really any free time.
Pros
Paid every 2weeks
Cons
7 day working
Absolute joke of a company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Warwick, Warwickshire10 August 2017
Absolute joke of a company , management is shocking and doesn't know how to even do a rota. Very unfriendly and no team work at all. Worst company I have ever worked for
Cons
Don't know when your working or when your off
Every rubbish company helps aka Every littile helps
Experienced but non manager (Current Employee) –  Tesco.Com Erith1 August 2017
Budget company for a budget client, client Management and executive are non coherent with daily running of the business.

The hard part of the is the repetitive nature of the job, client management running your self, worth down all the time.

The best part is going home. Some management are quite refreshing in the way that they talk and interact with their not like the average robot managers in work.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Long hours, clients managerment talking to you like your rubbish
Worst place ive ever worked
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Eastbourne22 July 2017
They treat you like a slave. Expect you to do overtime with no extra pay. That's if you get paid in the first place.Cleaning materials always, always in short supply. Short staffed because people come and go so quickly.
Pros
Good fellow workers who support each other.Mana
Cons
Manager who constantly would cut corners on HeaHealand Safety
Nice company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  London14 July 2017
I work at a high profile site with very demanding requirements. We get support from the head office and a control room. Communication is quite good and I am pleased with the attitude.
Pros
free uniform
absolutely rubbish
cleaning manager (Former Employee) –  Anlaby, East Riding of Yorkshire12 July 2017
Thrown in at the deep end from day 1 no support no traing terrible area manager dont bother working for these they are useless had that many staff leave they could never replace them fast enough
Pros
Cons
everything
Didn't get correct pay
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Morecambe, Lancashire7 July 2017
I never got the correct pay all the time I was there kept promising to sort it out but never did. It's a shame as I loved the job and the people I worked with.
Pros
Cons
Did not get correct pay
Contract
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Rainham, London, Greater London30 June 2017
I worked on a short term contract with TC Facilities Management covering a 5 month contract and found the company to be well organised and responsive to any queries that I had.
Worst place ever worked
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands6 June 2017
No health and safety, no PPE, no equipment half the time, not even toilet brushes!!! Pay is rubbish and they always expect extra jobs. Wages were always wrong. Most staff only lasted a few weeks if that and no extra help or cover while we were short.